Pages

Monday, October 19, 2020

Te Hiku Film Festival 2020

 

Te Hiku Manaiakalani Outreach 2 Film Festival 2020

Our theme for the movies this year was “Life in Lockdown” The movies have been played on the big screen at the Te Ahu Cinema in Kaitaia on Monday 19 October 2020. This is one of the lucky movies to be chosen from our school. Congratulations to everyone involved in the production of this movie. Please click on the link to view other Manaiakalani Film Festival movies. Please enjoy and feel free to leave a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment below for the students.

11 comments:

  1. WEll DONE RM8 I loved your movie so so much it was so funny espically where Liam said "MMMMM a bat imma go to town" I also loved it where Alex was eating the cookies. Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora my name is James from kaingaroa school I loved your movie So much that I would watch it over and over again.Your creativity is amazing you guys are so funny and what I think you guys should improve on is your screen shots besides that keep up your good work how did you make that spew come out of his mouth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is Kingston i am from Wesley Intermediate School from Wesley Intermediate. I really enjoyed you slide presentation keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my name is Masiu and i'm from Wesley Intermediate.The blog was so funny
    i really enjoyed it keep your great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello Room 8 my name is michael and I come from wesley intermediate I really liked the film and I hope to see another one soon or maybe even next years film festival you guys did great keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my name is mere and i go to wesley intermediate school and i like your
    movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi my name is mere and i go to wesley intermediate school and i like your
    movie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola Room 8!
    My name is Lucy and I go to Wesley Intermediate.
    I really like your movie and I think its really cool. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete